Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Brae Loch in Boonton Twp, New Jersey
Conveniently located in the Boonton Twp. NJ,
the Brae Loch Townhome Community is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the north eastern part of Morris County NJ, the Brae
Loch community of homes offer a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Townhomes at Brae Loch offer
all the conveniences of Maintenance Free Townhome Living in a
great town. Boonton
Twp. High School students the Top Rated Mountain Lakes School System and
the township is just a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer, including Theaters,
Museums, Universities, Shopping, Dining, and is approximately 32
miles from New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Community of 2-3 bedroom Townhomes with 1
or 2 Car Attached Garages.
6 Different Floor Plans to choose from.
- Easy access to Routes 287, 80, 46. with easy
access to all that Boonton has to offer.
- Built from approximately 1996-1998.
- Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- The Lakeland Bus Line provides service from nearby Del's
Village, which is within walking distance to the community for
commute to NY Port Authority in Midtown Manhattan or one can
take the bus from Mountain Lakes Boulevard nearby.
- Close to Boonton Train Station on the New Jersey Transit
Montclair-Boonton Line with service to Hoboken Terminal.
- 32 +/- miles to Manhattan.
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Brae Loch, Boonton Twp., NJ: A Great Place to Live
The Brae Loch Townhomes
and Condos were
built from 1996-1998 and
feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 1-3.1 Baths. The townhomes also come
with 1 or 2 Car Attached
Generous selection of Standard Features,
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, Fireplaces and
offering 6 different Modern Floor
Plans, they are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles. The Community is Beautiful yet conveniently located right
near Tourne Park, the Mountain Lakes Boulevard Walking Path and
off Powerville Road. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides or the Community Swimming Pool.
Parks, Shopping, Schools and Public Transportation are all nearby.
- Price Range: $350,000 - $600,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.0
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1996-1997
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Pool
- Common Features: Generous selection of Standard Features, Six Different Spacious and thoughtfully designed Floor Plans to choose from. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths, Oversized Master Bedroom Suites, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. Large Decks or Patios. Attached 1 or 2 Car Garage with Direct Access to Units. Ample parking for additional cars and guests. All units have Basements some of which are finished and some which are Walkout Basements.
- Schools: The Boonton Township School District serves students in public school (Rockaway Valley School) from Kindergarten through eighth grade. For grades 9-12, public school students attend the Top-Rated Mountain Lakes High School, in nearby Mountain Lakes.
- Public Transportation: Easy access to Routes 287, 80, 46. The Lakeland Bus provides service from nearby Del's Village, which is within walking distance to the community for commute to NY Port Authority in Midtown Manhattan or one can take the bus from Mountain Lakes Boulevard nearby. Close to Boonton Train Station on the New Jersey Transit Montclair-Boonton Line with service to Hoboken Terminal where you can transfer to train/bus to get to Midtown Manhattan or take the Path from Hoboken Terminal to Downtown New York.
- Fun & Recreation: Residents can walk to the Tourne County Park with it's Athletic Fields, Bike Trails, Equestrian Trails, Gardens, Lake, Picnic and Play Areas. One can also walk to the Boulevard Trolley Line Path. This 2.1-mile long paved path runs directly adjacent to (about 30-40 feet off of) the Boulevard in Mountain Lakes, NJ, and follows the exact route of a former trolley line operated by the Morris County Traction Company. Boonton Twp. is located only 32 miles from NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features:
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Brae Loch, Boonton Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Brae Loch Community in Boonton Twp. you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive
landscaping adds a full richness to the charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and
active moods can both be satisfied here. If even more active life
beckons, you can enjoy the community pool or visit the
township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours. What's nice to know is that at the homes in
Brae Loch in Boonton Township NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Brae Loch Experts!
Local Map of Brae Loch in Boonton Twp, NJ